Charlotte Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Charlotte Rental Property
Since 2007, our agents and staff have worked hard to establish PURE Property Management of North Carolina (previously Park Avenue Properties) as one of the most progressive property management companies in the industry. How do we remain cutting-edge in our business? It’s simple, really. We treat each property as if it were the only one we manage.
Overview of Services
We drive results and are willing to reduce our rates to support our results-driven philosophy. Our vacancy rate is low due to our market expertise and personalized service to every rental prospect. Furthermore, because we are Realtors, too, we advertise in the local MLS, reaching thousands of Realtors, as well as numerous rental advertising outlets.
We commit that we will work hard to find you a well-qualified resident, and we offer a couple of options to fit your needs.
- Prepare and execute the lease
- Collect rent
- Collect and hold the security deposit
- Perform property inspections
- Handle maintenance issues with competitive pricing
- Evict, if necessary
Advertise and show property
We provide nationwide advertising on free and subscription based sites to gain maximum exposure at no extra cost to the investor, and we showcase homes with walk-through video tours and wide-angle photos.
*Additional syndicated sites may include: RentBits, Walkscore, RentJungle, Rentenna, Zumper, MapLiv, RentMatch, FrontDoor, AOL Real Estate, LiveLovely, Enormo, Military.com, BackPage.com, ByOwner, MLS, VAST, Trovit, Geebo, Yakaz, MyNewPlace and more
Screen prospective residents
- We have partnered with a nationwide screening company to process our rental applications.
- Prospective residents can apply online 24/7. We process all applications until a lease is prepared for execution.
- Applications are processed electronically and include credit, criminal, sex offender and past eviction background searches. We verify income and rental history.
- Scoring and recommendation policies are built on industry standards and are used to approve or decline prospective residents.
- Screening results are used to make an informed recommendation to our clients. It is ultimately the clients' decision whether or not to accept an applicant based on the screening results.
Disburse monies to the investor
Get paid faster.
- Residents can submit rental payments in a variety of ways, including: credit card, bill pay, cashiers check and money order.
- Owner draws are processed 3 times per month via ACH.
- The client portal allows owners to view statements and make client contributions.
Provide maintenance assistance 24/7
- Our in-house Maintenance Department performs root-cause analysis and dispatches service vendors for routine and emergency maintenance.
- We have dedicated maintenance vendors for basic repair services so we can control priority scheduling.
- Our per hour labor cost is nearly half of other maintenance companies and we have no time minimums.
- We re-key properties and inspect smoke detectors between occupants to ensure your asset is protected.
- Maintenance on-call 24/7: We have partnered with a nationwide dispatch company for after-hours emergency maintenance.
- Our in-house General Counsel oversees statute and document review and compliance.
- If eviction occurs, a specialized eviction attorney handles court proceedings.
Respond to resident / third party issues
- Our Customer Care team is available 7 days a week to answer questions and follow up with clients by phone and email.
- Live Chat is available to all of our website visitors.
- We provide routine satisfaction surveys to collect valuable feedback from our residents and showing agents.
We offer a comprehensive full-service property management program specifically designed for investors in Charlotte, North Carolina. We understand that property management is a demanding and time-consuming job, and we are passionate about taking care of all the necessary tasks on your behalf.
Our management fee is 10% of the monthly rent collected. We offer special rates for active-duty military personnel, veterans, and investors with multiple properties. We value your service and investment, and we are happy to discuss customized pricing options for you.
By choosing PURE Property Management, you can rest assured that your investment is in capable hands. We are committed to providing exceptional service and maximizing the returns on your rental property.
What Sets Us Apart
Many nationally branded real estate firms/franchisees/offices in the markets we serve have formally partnered with our firm to service all of their Property Management needs. This outsourced arrangement allows their Agents to purely focus on real estate brokerage while still offering a property management partner and solution to their clients.
Our firm is also being utilized by institutional investors. Several funds have selected our firm to manage their portfolios in multiple markets since they prefer to have a single property management preferred partner rather than having a different property manager in each market. This single sourcing strategy is proving to be an attractive one to these Wall Street customers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Charlotte Area Information
Welcome to Charlotte, NC, home to the Carolina Panthers, Charlotte Motor Speedway, 7 Fortune 500 companies, and Park Avenue Properties!
Charlotte, NC and the surrounding areas hold a wealth of opportunity no matter your style of living. From the fast pace and urban conveniences of uptown Charlotte, to the easy life of lake living on Lake Norman and the rural habitats in Rock Hill, SC, this area truly holds something for everyone.
Be sure to check out our Utilities page for links to local resources.
Are you relocating to Charlotte, NC or new to the area? If you have any questions or are looking for a rental or investment property, let us be your guide. Contact us for more information.